SARS Senior Consultant Vacancies 2023-2024 | SARS Government Jobs | SARS Careers24 | SARS Jobs in Gauteng | SARS Senior Consultant Jobs that is Hiring near me | Remote jobs at SARS | SARS Senior Consultant Government Jobs near Me | SARS Senior Consultant Government Jobs Salary in South Africa | SA AllProvincesJobs Application Form Download.
The South African (RSA) Government South African Revenue Service publishes various vacancies for the Senior Consultant at @www.sars.gov.za Job Portal. If you want to get the latest information about other SA government or private jobs daily, you can follow the page from the social media link below.
⁂ Notice ⁂
Before applying for the job, read the necessary information, education, application date, and other guidelines carefully, after the last date the post will be considered expired.
SARS Senior Consultant Vacancies 2023-2024 Apply for Online Jobs Careers24
SARS Senior Consultant Vacancies Jobs and Employment– Find the Latest South African jobs in the South African Revenue Service for Men and Women. Full-Time Government Jobs in South Africa. Upcoming South Africa Federal Government Jobs. You can get job news from SARS Senior Consultant Vacancies related to the current job opening in Part-Time or Full-Time South African Revenue Service Jobs Vacancies.
Read Also Parent Page:- SARS Vacancies
SARS Senior Consultant Vacancies Jobs: Gauteng Provinces Government SARS Senior Consultant Vacancies, Looking for the Latest job seekers’ notice for various job vacancies in their offices. Currently, All The Required Information Related to The Job Profile of the South African Revenue Service – Senior Consultant Jobs is available. People having relevant essential qualifications can apply for SARS Senior Consultant Vacancies.
|❀ All Provinces’ Jobs in South Africa ❀|
|Jobs in Western Cape||Jobs in Northern Cape|
|Jobs in North West||Jobs in Mpumalanga|
|Jobs in Limpopo||Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal|
|Jobs in Gauteng||Jobs in Free State|
|Jobs in Eastern Cape
||Jobs in Cape Town|
SARS Senior Consultant Vacancies Application Form Such eligible applicants can apply to these positions by submitting their applications to the given application address. Therefore, through the SARS Senior Consultant Vacancies page link provided in the below section, Read all the job details below carefully.
www.sars.gov.za Jobs Vacancies Summary
|Hiring Organisation||South African Revenue Service|
|Job Category||Senior Consultant
|Salary||Govt Per Rule|
|Duty Station/ Job Location||Brooklyn, Gauteng|
||Jobs in South Africa|
|Last Date||30 September 2023|
SARS Senior Consultant Jobs – Description
Senior Consultant: SAP Functional (FICA) (7348)
Position Reports to: Manager: SAP Functional
Division: Design and Enabling
Location: Brooklyn, Pretoria
Advert Closing Date: 30 September 2023
About the Position
With constant technological changes, we are looking for an incumbent that will be agile in their approach to their work/tasks. The incumbent must be self-motivated with good analytical skills/thinking. The incumbent must have sound, solid background and knowledge of the SAP Finance and Contract Accounting (FICA) processes in order to support and provide solutions to business needs and requirements. SAP Tax and Revenue Management (TRM) or Public Sector Collections and Disbursement (PSCD) will be added advantages. The incumbent must be self and results driven.
To support clients with medium to high complexity requirement analysis and systems configuration, implementation, and support of SAP modules in various modules. To utilise consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution experience to effectively integrate SAP technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
National Diploma / Advance Certificate (NQF6) IT/Accounting/Information Systems and 3-4 years’ experience in an SAP FICA environment, of which 1 – 2 years ideally at knowledge worker level. SAP PSCD/TRM will be added advantages.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND Relevant IT Qualification (s) / Certification (s), AND 3-4 years’ experience in an SAP FICA environment AND additional requirements specified in Min Functional requirements, where applicable. SAP PSCD/TRM will be added advantages.
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 4 years’ SAP FICA experience. SAP PSCD/TRM will be added advantages.
Minimum Functional Requirements
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in SAP environment, of which minimum is ideally 1-2 years as SAP Junior Consultant.
- 3 years’ experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules.
- SAP Configuration Skills.
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules.
- Relevant SAP module functional training or certification.
- Relevant SAP module analysis and configuration experience.
- Accumulate information and provide reports with recommendations applicable to area of specialisation.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of specialisation.
- Execute process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Use practical and applied knowledge and situational judgement to consider policy implications and to arrive at decisions / conclusions.
- Correctly apply applicable legislation, including amongst others policies, procedures, and SOPs in the delivery of work outputs.
- To be able to peer review documentation and adhering to SAP Support SDLC
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve SAP functional and application problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- To analyse business requirements, perform configuration and testing in various SAP Modules, such as Finance, Human Resources, Procurement, Security, Revenue Management, Governance and Application Lifecycle Management, Cloud Solutions, etc.
- To analyse the current business processes and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients’ needs
- To carry out assignments requiring the enhancements of new or improved procedure
- Maintain a working knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards.
- To perform medium to high complexity tasks during implementation, maintenance and support of various SAP modules to enhance business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Plan and organise own work tasks within area of work.
- Provide basic knowledge of industry best practices.
- To support the successful implementation of SAP, providing functional knowledge, and advices on SAP products to clients.
- To write, Functional Specification / Configuration documents and Test Cases for SAP Procurement.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of specialisation and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure own understanding and adherence to customer service delivery and provide specialist support to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Building Sustainability
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Conceptual Ability
- Customer Service
- Fairness and Transparency
- Honesty and Integrity
- Organisational Awareness
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Computer Literacy
- IT Knowledge
- Customer Relationship Management
- System Thinking
- Technical Expertise
- IT Project Management
- Knowledge of IT Governance and Business
- Problem Analysis and Judgement
- Verbal Communication
- Engineering Planning and Design
- GOC Confidential
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.
How to Submit the SARS Senior Consultant Vacancies Application Form
Aspirants who fill this job require eligibility to fill SARS Senior Consultant Vacancies. The SARS Jobs Application Form can be submitted with the help of the below-given tips:-
- Click on the Advertisement Pdf button available at the bottom of this page.
- You will be redirected to the official webpage of the department.
- Please select the job according to your qualifications.
- In this case, we are sharing SARS Senior Consultant Vacancies.
- Fill in all the details as per instructions with 100% correct information.
- Submit the required documents.
- Please double-check that all details including the documents provided are correct.
- Finally, please review the application form and submit it to the official page or email id as prescribed in SARS Senior Consultant Vacancies.
SARS Careers Jobs in Brooklyn Link
|⤿ Join Telegram Group (Latest Update)|
|⤿ Join Facebook Page|
|⤿ Join Twitter Page|
|➥ Advertisement Pdf|
|Note:- Kindly visit the official South African Revenue Service job page and once again check all eligibility criteria and available SARS Senior Consultant Vacancies. The official link is given above in this article. There is no additional deadline or application fee to apply for South African Revenue Service jobs.|