SARS Internal Investigator Vacancies 2023-2024 | SARS Government Jobs | SARS Careers24 | SARS Jobs in Eastern Cape | SARS Internal Investigator Jobs that is Hiring near me | Remote jobs at SARS | SARS Internal Investigator Government Jobs near Me | SARS Internal Investigator Government Jobs Salary in South Africa | SA AllProvincesJobs Application Form Download.
The South African (RSA) Government South African Revenue Service publishes various vacancies for the Internal Investigator at @www.sars.gov.za Job Portal. If you want to get the latest information about other SA government or private jobs daily, you can follow the page from the social media link below.
⁂ Notice ⁂
Before applying for the job, read the necessary information, education, application date, and other guidelines carefully, after the last date the post will be considered expired.
SARS Internal Investigator Vacancies 2023-2024 Apply for Online Jobs Careers24
SARS Internal Investigator Vacancies Jobs and Employment– Find the Latest South African jobs in the South African Revenue Service for Men and Women. Full-Time Government Jobs in South Africa. Upcoming South Africa Federal Government Jobs. You can get job news from SARS Internal Investigator Vacancies related to the current job opening in Part-Time or Full-Time South African Revenue Service Jobs Vacancies.
Read Also Parent Page:- SARS Vacancies
SARS Internal Investigator Vacancies Jobs: Eastern Cape Provinces Government SARS Internal Investigator Vacancies, Looking for the Latest job seekers’ notice for various job vacancies in their offices. Currently, All The Required Information Related to The Job Profile of the South African Revenue Service – Internal Investigator Jobs is available. People having relevant essential qualifications can apply for SARS Internal Investigator Vacancies.
|❀ All Provinces’ Jobs in South Africa ❀|
|Jobs in Western Cape||Jobs in Northern Cape|
|Jobs in North West||Jobs in Mpumalanga|
|Jobs in Limpopo||Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal|
|Jobs in Gauteng||Jobs in Free State|
|Jobs in Eastern Cape
||Jobs in Cape Town|
SARS Internal Investigator Vacancies Application Form Such eligible applicants can apply to these positions by submitting their applications to the given application address. Therefore, through the SARS Internal Investigator Vacancies page link provided in the below section, Read all the job details below carefully.
www.sars.gov.za Jobs Vacancies Summary
|Hiring Organisation||South African Revenue Service|
|Job Category||Internal Investigator
|Salary||Govt Per Rule|
|Duty Station/ Job Location||Eastern Cape|
||Jobs in South Africa|
|Last Date||Check Official Notification|
SARS Internal Investigator Jobs – Description
Internal Investigator Level 3 (7416)
Requisition ID 7416 – Posted 11/09/2023
Position Reports to: Manager: Internal Investigations
Division: Corporate Cluster
Location: Eastern Cape
Advert Closing Date: 20 September 2023
About the Position
SARS is looking for a dynamic individual, with a high level of integrity, trust, and discretion to execute high level investigations and provide support to the division to achieve organisational goals and objectives within Anti-Corruption Unit. The applicant should have an understanding of Labour Law, the Criminal Procedure Act, Income Tax, VAT and Customs & Excise Acts. S/he should have extensive investigative experience and a learning attitude, and a burning desire to drive quality investigations and reports in the Anti-Corruption Unit / Taxpayer Engagement environment, in ultimately achieving SARS targets.
To conduct and/or lead complex investigations into all allegations of theft/fraud and corruption and serious misconduct involving SARS employees with the purpose of pursuing disciplinary and/or criminal action, recovery of stolen monies, referring matters for disciplinary action and/or to SAPS for criminal prosecution.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant B degree / National Diploma / Advanced Certificate (NQF 6) in, Policing, forensic investigations, law, or equivalent qualification AND 5-7 years, experience in an investigative or similar environment, of which 2-3 years should be at a functional specialist level
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 years in investigative experience of which 2-3 years should be at a functional specialist level.
- Collate, evaluate and analyse evidence/information from various sources.
- Compile quality case dockets as per the ABC format.
- Prepare quality witness statements and assist possible witnesses in the drafting of statements.
- Prepare accurate links and or association diagrams to explain the relationships between individuals, activities, premises etc.
- Liaise with Law Enforcement agencies in relation to specific investigations and with third parties regarding information/evidence.
- Plan and implement action necessary to conduct full scope investigations without supervision.
- Work independently on all cases and supervise others.
- Determine possible alleged offences and recommend appropriate punitive actions according to the relevant legislation.
- Hand over a completed case docket with evidence for possible disciplinary action and/or to the SAPS to enable registration and processing of a criminal case.
- Provide assistance to other law enforcement agencies as and when required, within the mandate of the Acts administered by SARS.
- Appears as a specialist witness in disciplinary proceedings and attend such proceedings as and when required.
- Appears as a specialist witness in court and attend to court proceedings as and when required.
- Execute specialist input through investigation & opportunities within the product process including risk concern.
- Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures, and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems, and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems.
- Initiate process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives, and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity, and ethics processes within area of specialisation.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Liaise with informers and possible witnesses in order to gather information in connection with corruption, fraud and theft, tax evasion, tax fraud and tax avoidance within the Anti-Corruption environment.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise, and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Fairness and Transparency
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Ability
- Attention to Detail
- Honesty and Integrity
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Organisational Awareness
- Building Sustainability
- Internal Investigations
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Labour Law/Disciplinary proceedings
- Criminal Investigation
- Criminal Court proceedings
- Search and Seizure
- Computer literate
- Business Knowledge
- Efficiency improvement
- Investigative Skills
- GOC Confidentiality
- Collection and preservation of evidence and the chain of custody (Investigations)
- Interviewing and interrogation (Investigations)
- Testify in disciplinary and/or criminal proceedings
- Investigative reporting
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.
How to Submit the SARS Internal Investigator Vacancies Application Form
Aspirants who fill this job require eligibility to fill SARS Internal Investigator Vacancies. The SARS Jobs Application Form can be submitted with the help of the below-given tips:-
- Click on the Advertisement Pdf button available at the bottom of this page.
- You will be redirected to the official webpage of the department.
- Please select the job according to your qualifications.
- In this case, we are sharing SARS Internal Investigator Vacancies.
- Fill in all the details as per instructions with 100% correct information.
- Submit the required documents.
- Please double-check that all details including the documents provided are correct.
- Finally, please review the application form and submit it to the official page or email id as prescribed in SARS Internal Investigator Vacancies.
SARS Careers Jobs in Eastern Cape Link
|⤿ Join Telegram Group (Latest Update)|
|⤿ Join Facebook Page|
|⤿ Join Twitter Page|
|➥ Advertisement Pdf|
|Note:- Kindly visit the official South African Revenue Service job page and once again check all eligibility criteria and available SARS Internal Investigator Vacancies. The official link is given above in this article. There is no additional deadline or application fee to apply for South African Revenue Service jobs.|